Student Records Request

To request student records of a student from a closed public charter school you must be:

An adult student ( at least 18 years of age ).


A parent or legal guardian of a minor student (under 18 years of age).


An authorized representative of a school district/charter school.


  1. Complete a "Student Records Request" form. Download Student Records Request

    The form must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian of the student, the adult student OR an authorized school district personnel.
    This is a FERPA requirement.

    Records will NOT be released unless the form is signed by an appropriate agent.
  2. Return your completed form to ESC Region 13.
    We accept requests via E-mail, Fax and US Postal Mail.

    Fax number: (512) 926-4406
    Attention: Priscilla Diaz

    Mail: Education Service Center Region 13
    Attention: Priscilla Diaz
    5701 Springdale Road
    Austin, TX 78723

  3. Every effort will be made to satisfy records request within three business days.
    Any request that cannot be satisfied within 10 business days will receive an explanation of the situation creating the delay in processing the request and a written notice of when we expect to be able to complete the request.