Paraprofessional Out-of Country Applicants

If you attended school outside of the United States then you will need to contact the Foreign Credential Services to evaluate your transcript. The evaluation needs to include degree information to compare to the US standards.

Have transcripts evaluated by Foreign Credential Services of America,
1 (877) 553-4285, showing degree earned. -

Please direct questions about paraprofessional certification to:

Chrissie Harsh